Indulge in Rio De Brazil’s Many Desserts
So many people come to Rio De Brazil simply for the extensive grilled meats offered, however, you would be remiss if you skipped out on dessert. You’ve already enjoyed the plentiful offerings from the salad bar, you have had the Gauchos come by throughout your meal with different protein offerings, but to end the meal now, would be to do yourself a disservice. The desserts here are designed to cap off your meal and leave your taste buds fully satisfied. So indulge!
Indulge in our Dessert Sampling
- Take, for instance, Rio’s homemade Brazilian flan. The caramel drizzle on top is the perfect pairing to make it melt in your mouth.
- If you prefer a French dessert to wind down with, try the creme brulee. The caramelized sugar top gives you a satisfying crack as you use your spoon to break into the egg custard.
- If you enjoy a more traditional dessert, Rio’s towering five-layer chocolate cake might be the right fit for your culinary end cap.
- If you love all things cheesecake, Rio has two delicious options. The New York cheesecake has just the right amount of lemon zest to give a citrus kick to your palate and a buttery graham cracker crust to balance it out with.
- The turtle cheesecake looks like it is straight out of a magazine, with chocolate and caramel dripping down the sides and the crushed pecans sprinkled on top to give it a crunch.
- If you love citrus, you can dive into the key lime pie. Also set on a buttery graham cracker crust, the bright lime custard will be a refreshing treat to end your meal.
- Lastly, if you prefer something simple to end your meal with, try the papaya or strawberry cream. Papaya cream is popular in Brazil, but both are delightful ice creams and you cannot go wrong either way.
Rio can cater to any appetite, so drop in or make a reservation today.